Fred Meyer (Keizer/Braodway)
(2) Bandon cheese $4.99 with in add coupon
(2) Organic Fresh herbs marked down 99 cents each
Croissants $1.49 marked down
Organic Kefir-Free after coupon (reg $4.39)
(2) Motts Natural 33 cents each (after 1.50 off coupon)
(4) Mom’s Best Natural Cereal 50 ish cents a box after sale and coupons
(6) Balance Bars 17 ish cents after sale and coupons
(2) Kroger bandages $1 after in ad coupon
(8) Organic Pumpkin $1.50 a can. We LOVE making pumpkin chocolate muffins with this stuff and this is a super price!
(2) Edge gel 1@ 99 cents and 1 at $1.49 (couponing mistake on the second one)
(3) Kids Winter gloves (for upcoming trip) $5.99 x2 and $3.99 (they were marked down and an additional 50% off)
Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar $3 (the big size bottle) Great price!
(6) Towels $3.59 each. Marked down and then 50% off!
Store coupon savings $41.49. Manufacturer coupon savings $8.10. Total coupon savings $49.59
Things to check for here at Fred Meyer; clearance kids winter coats, gloves, etc an additional 50% off, clearance housewares (towles, rugs, bedding etc) and additional 50% off, the $5 off $10 Mega Event in grocery (Balance Bars, Moms Best, Edge,) and a the Bandon 2lb block for 4.99.
(2) 264 ct Target baby wipes-$3.69 each after ($1 off a $3 or more Up&Up product) from target.com
Printer paper $$2.14 after coupon ($1 off a $3 or more Up&Up product) from target.com
(4) Method Dish Soap (3) at 99 cents and 1 at $1.99 (reg $3.99) after target AND manufacturers coupon
(3) Paper Towels FREE after $1 off Up and Up coupon on target.com (I think it is gone, but it might be back)
(2) Boys button down $3 (70% off)
Boys 3 piece set $7.80 (70% off) pants, vest, shirt.
Toddler Circo leggings $4 (sale this week). These are navy and white.
Womens Merona shirts 6o CENTS PEOPLE!!! (After $3 off Merona coupon)
Cherokee Sweater skirt $4.48 (70% off)
Cherokee Tights $1.50 (clearance) They even happen to match the skirt! Did not even notice it until I got home.
DUDE! THAT’S SOME GOOD STUFF!
Check for CLEARANCE EVERYWHERE! Tons even at 70% off. They were marking things down around the store as I was shopping and it was like a dream! I don’t get out much people. Sorry.
Go here to check out the Target coupons!
There was no Michaels ad this week! Can you believe it??? BUT they had $2 grab bags. The grab bag concept goes against just about every conviction I have, but they were HUGE and I could not resist. This was at the Keizer Station store and there were quite a few more. The lady even handed me a gorgeous wreath AND a very cool storage box to go with my grab bags that she found when she was getting rid of the last of the Christmas stuff.
Here is what was in the huge bags! Some of it was fairly worthless, but there was some totally cool stuff in there too! Have you ever seen so much stuff for $4? It totally overwhelmed me, but I dealt with it right away and it is all stored,trashed, and organized. There are some great things for the Littles to use for crafting too.
I want to give a shout out to Hubs for watching the kids (he had a glorious day off). He even did school with the tots, worked on some of his stuff, did the dishes, fed them lunch and put them down for naps! Come ON?! He is just the best.
Wow! What a trip. I only do a big coupon trip like this every couple months. It was so nice to have some time to do this yesterday!