Today I hit up the Grocery Outlet near downtown Salem. Found a few fun things and thought I would share a picture and some prices for those who are interested.
Total today for all of this was $46.11.
Here is what I got:
Organic Yellow Potatoes $2.49
Organic Coconut Milk $1.99
Tillamook Sour Cream 99 cents
Organic Broc (big bag) $3.49
Hair things 99 cents
Aluminum Foil 75sq ft $2.49
Plastic Wrap $1.79
Clif Bars $3.49 (treat for hubs)
Loreal Mascara $2.99 (SO out and desperate)
(4) Annie’s Bunny Pasta 99 cents
Kettle Chips $1.99
Food Should Taste Good Lime Chips $1.49
Natures Path Organic Love Crunch Granola $2.49 (Granola is hubs love language)
Organic Black Tea $1.49
Seventh Generation diapers $6.99
Hope this helps! There were lots of other fun things including more organic and natural stuff.
- We have had some of my family in from out of town and it has been so fun. Gatherings everyday and many shared meals. Sadly, they head home today. Good news…we get to party with Hubs side of the family tonight. Life is full… and I am tired.
- I told Hubs that I can care for the Littles and carry out a busy schedule, but I can not care for the Littles with a busy schedule, AND keep up on the house. Can you say laundry mountain? Good thing I have some awesome laundry basket dressers to hold it all while it waits.
- Captured one of the all time best toddler lineups. Love those sweet faces and wish we saw them more often.
- Little Man sweetly looked at me nursing our youngest yesterday and said, “You are like the cow….and she is the bucket.” Good observation.
- Summer has been a little late in coming (like the last two years) and this morning I brought down a tank and shorts and Little Miss said, “Are we doing summer today?”
- After a father daughter trip to Home Depot on Father’s day bead board has been purchased. They are waiting to be installed into my eating area. I am super stoked! I will post updates as things get moving.
- Just got my catalog for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Lots of cropped trousers. I am 5 feet tall and looking forward to a different trend.
- Had a chat with the produce guy at LifeSource (our awesome local health food store) yesterday. The only organic fruit in the fairly reasonable range for the last couple weeks has been Valencia oranges. He said we should be seeing some stone fruit coming down in price fairly soon and that most of the organic apples are now from outside the country and will remain spendy till September-ish when we have local apples again.
- Had an awesome time at the OCEAN Homeschool Conference last weekend. It is kinda like going to summer camp for homeschool moms (and dads…but I am not sure they get the same buzz from it). 🙂 So encouraging and fun!
I will leave you with this gem.